電影訊息
玩具總動員2--Toy Story 2

玩具总动员/反斗奇兵(港)/反斗奇兵续集

7.9 / 619,258人    92分鐘 | Turkey:82分鐘 (TV version)

導演: 艾希布萊能 約翰拉薩特
編劇: 約翰拉薩特 彼特達克特
演員: 湯姆漢克斯 提姆艾倫 瓊安庫薩克
電影評論更多影評

Galaown

2008-04-14 02:01:42

You've Got a Friend in Me


鑒於自己當時那麼辛苦的把中英文都記下來 再拿出來曬曬 還費盡心思的截了很多圖 這裡放不上來 也就不改了。。
有圖版請看http://galaown.blogbus.com/logs/15741792.html

"大家記住,朋友和家人是你一生最珍貴的寶藏."
"Now,remember,deputies,the real treasures are your friends and family."

You've Got a Friend in Me
 我是你的好朋友 You've got a friend in me
 你什麼也別愁 You've got troubles
 遇上麻煩 Well,I've got'em too
 我做你參謀 There isn't anything I wouldn't do
 再大的困難 We stick together and see it through'cause
 我是你好朋友 You got a friend in me
 也許有人比我強比我棒比我壯 Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am
 雄赳赳氣昂昂 Bigger and stronger too Maybe
 但沒有人能像我這樣 But none of them will ever love you
 如此愛你且好不保留 The way I do It's me and you,boy
 過去歲月不再 And as the year go by
 而我們友誼常在 our friendship will never die
                                                        You're gonna see it's our destiny

 
"我的靴子裡有蛇!"
"There's a snake in my boot."
"就是當有小孩愛你的時候你的生命才會有價值."
That life's only worth living if you're bein'loved by a kid."
 
"飛向宇宙浩瀚無限."
"For infinity and beyond."

"我有好消息也有壞消息."
"I got some good news,and I got some bad news."

"胡迪,準備去牛仔營了嗎?"
"Hey,Woody.Ready to go to cowboy camp?"

"抱歉,兒子,玩具也有玩壞的時候."
"I'm sorry,honey,but you know toys don't last forever."
 
"我們何必重演這一些不可避免的事?"
"What's the point in prolonging the inevitable?"

"是,長官!緊急狀況,所以老百姓各就各位,成單排,動作快..."
"Sir,yes,sir!Red alert!All civilians fall in position now!Single file!Let's move,move,move!"
  
"怎麼會有人要偷走胡迪呢?"
"Why would someone steal Woody?"
 
"你,我的牛仔小朋友,你一定會讓我賺到大錢的!"
"You,my little cowboy friend,are gonna make me big buck-buck-bucks."

"有了這麼多電視遊樂器的經驗,我還是很緊張耶."
"You'd think with all my video game experience,I'd be feeling more prepared."
 
"別跟不認識的玩具說話!"
"Don't talk to any toy you don't know!"

"聽說這裡有玩具要清理."
"Is the specimen ready for cleaning?"
"藝術是急不得的."
"You can't rush art."


it so you can't defeat Zurg unless you buy this book.It's extortion."

"請各位把問題留到導遊結束,謝謝."
"Please hold all questions until the end of the tour.Thank you."

  When she love me
 當你被人寵愛 When somebody love me
 世界變得更美麗 Everything was beautiful
 那些美好相處時刻 Every hour we spent together
 永存我心中 Lives within my heart
 當她有悲傷 And when she was sad
 我為她擦乾眼淚 I was there to dry her tears
 她開心歡笑有我陪伴 And when she was happy so was I
 因她愛我 When she loved me
 走過春夏和秋冬 Through the summer and the fall
 我們曾經手牽手 We had each other
 度過無數個晨昏 That was all .Just she and I together
 一切那麼自然 Like it was meant to be
 當她孤單寂寞 And when she was lonely
 我會安慰她心靈 I was there to comfort her
 因我知道 And I knew that
 她愛我 She loved me
 我依然是我從未改變 So the year went by,I stayed the same
 但她開始離我遠去 But she began to drift away
 不再關心我 I was left alone
 我仍然痴痴的等 Still I waited for the day
 等她說我會永遠愛你 When she'd say:"I will always love you."
 無數漫長等待 Lonely and forgotten
 等她再次注意我 I never thought she'd look my way
 就像往日般開心的把我擁入懷中 She smiled at me and held me
 對我傾訴 Just like she used to do
 她還愛我 Like she loved me
 當你被人寵愛 When she loved me
 世界變得更美麗 Everything was beautiful
 那些美好相處時刻 Every hour we spent together
 永存我心中 Lives within my heart
 因她愛我 When she loved me

"我這一輩子都待在廉價商店的架子上,看著每個玩具被賣掉,我的等待終於有了代價,沒有任何的牛仔娃娃能毀了我這個機會!"
"spending a lifetime on a dime-store shelf watching every other toy be sold.Well,finally my waiting has paid off,and no hand-me-down cowboy doll is gonna mess it up for me now!"

"我覺得壞人都不會有好結果."
"Well,I guess crime doesn't pay."

我們是andy的好朋友
 
  
  
 
Woody show
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
Bullseye show
初次見woody

電視上出現Bullseye時他害羞了...呵呵

woody傳奇很好看哦 呵呵

看我吃泡泡嘍『本來想抓那張吃泡泡的圖 抓了好幾次圖像都很模糊 很糟糕』
 
呦呵 留聲機好好玩 會轉哦

真好吃啊 就是手太胖了。。。
 
呀 woody和jessie打架了 可怖啊 怕怕。。。
 
woody真的不和我們去日本的博物館嗎?好傷心啊
 
怎能少了Bullseye?帥氣啊
 
呀 走光了 多不好意思 羞羞。。。
好喜歡這隻叫Bullseye的驢啊 超可愛 所以替他做秀了 呵呵
http://galaown.blogbus.com/logs/15741792.html
評論