MaggiePi
2008-12-10 23:59:26
經典台詞
Oh no. You don't believe in destiny?噢...別 你不相信命運嗎?
Well, even if it does exist,即便命運真的存在
I don't think I want to know.我也不想去知道
I mean, if every move we make is preordained,我是說如果你做的每件事 都是註定的
then what is the point of that?那還有什麼意思?
I mean, life is supposed to be a surprise.我的意思是說 人生應該充滿驚喜
Isn't it?不是嗎?
There's an Italian painter named Carlotti,有一位義大利畫家叫卡拉蒂
and he define beauty.他眼中的美女
He said it was the summation of the parts他說不同的部位拼湊在一起
working together in such a way以這樣的一種方式配合默契
that nothing needed to be added, taken away or altered.不必再添加 去掉或改變任何東西
That's you.你就是這樣
You're beautiful.你很漂亮
I'm not a god.我不是上帝
I can't see everyone's future.我不能預見每個人的未來
Only my own.我只能預見我自己的
And only within two minutes.而且只能預見兩分鐘內的事情
Except for when I saw her.除了當我看見她
No good deed goes unpunished,does it?好心遭雷劈 是吧?
There's something I have to do. I can't put it off any longer.有些事我必須去做 不能耽擱太久
Are you coming back?你會回來嗎?
Yeah.當然
It may be a week或許一個星期
or a month.又或許一個月
But if you can wait,I'll find you.但如果你願意等 我會找到你的
Here's the thing about the future.關於未來有一個重要的特徵
Every time you look at it,每一次你看著未來
it changes because you looked at it.它會發生改變 因為你看著它
And that changes everything else.然後其它事也跟著一起改變了
-Who the hell are you? -I'm her future.-你他媽是誰? -我是她的未來
Maybe there is such a thing as destiny.也許真的有命運這麼一回事