電影訊息
挑戰星期天--Any Given Sunday

挑战星期天/再战星期天/星期天赛事

6.9 / 125,848人    162分鐘 | USA:156分鐘 (director's cut)

導演: 奧立佛史東
編劇: Daniel Pyne 約翰洛根
演員: 艾爾帕西諾 卡麥蓉狄亞 丹尼斯奎德 詹姆斯伍德
電影評論更多影評

納木薩

2009-07-13 17:13:03

只為阿爾帕西諾。


I don't know what to say really.
我真的不知道該說什麼
Three minutes
三分鐘後
to the biggest battle of our professional lives
就是我們職業生涯中最大的戰鬥
all comes down to today.
今天一切都來臨了
Either we heal as a team
我們可以作為一個團隊被拯救
or we are going to crumble.
或者我們將崩潰
Inch by inch
一英吋接一英吋
play by play
一擊接一擊
till we're finished.
直到我們完蛋
We are in hell right now, gentlemen
我們現在身處地獄中,先生們
believe me
 相信我

and
we can stay here
我們可以待在地獄裡
and get the shit kicked out of us
讓那些混蛋踢走我們
or
或者
we can fight our way
我們尋找自己的出路
back into the light.
重見光明
We can climb out of hell.
我們可以爬出地獄
One inch, at a time.
每次一英吋

Now I can't do it for you.
現在我無法為你們奮鬥了
I'm too old.
我太老了
I look around and I see these young faces
我看了一下週圍我看見這些年輕的臉孔
and I think
我想
I mean
我的意思是
I made every wrong choice a middle age man could make.
我犯了每一個中年人可以犯的錯誤

I uh....

I pissed away all my money
我揮霍我所有的金錢
believe it or not.
不管你相信與否
I chased off anyone who has ever loved me.
我還趕走了曾經愛我的人
And lately,
最近
I can't even stand the face I see in the mirror.
我都無法面對我鏡子裡的容顏

You know when you get old in life
你知道,當你的生命逐漸變老
things get taken from you.
很多東西會離你而去
That's, that's part of life.
這就是生命的一部份
But,
但是
you only learn that when you start losing stuff.
你只有再你開始失去的時候才明白過來
You find out that life is just a game of inches.
你會發現人生其實就是一個英吋遊戲
So is football.
就像橄欖球
Because in either game
因為無論是遊戲人生還是橄欖球
life or football
the margin for error is so small.
容許你犯錯的空間都很小
I mean
我的意思是
one half step too late or to early
一小步太晚或太早
you don't quite make it.
你就無法實現它
One half second too slow or too fast
一個時刻太慢或太快
and you don't quite catch it.
你就無法抓住它
The inches we need are everywhere around us.
我們需要的英吋在我們身邊每一處
They are in ever break of the game
every minute, every second..
每一分,每一秒
On this team, we fight for that inch
在這個團隊裡,我們為每一英吋奮戰
On this team, we tear ourselves, and everyone around us
在這個團隊裡,我們激勵自己,還有身邊的每一個人
to pieces for that inch.
去爭取每一英吋
We CLAW with our finger nails for that inch.
我們的手指象爪子一樣抓住每一英吋
Cause we know
因為我們知道
when we add up all those inches
當我們完成了所有的每一英吋
that's going to make the fucking difference
它將會成為
between WINNING and LOSING
勝者和敗者的區別
between LIVING and DYING.
生與死的區別


I'll tell you this
我會告訴你這些
in any fight
在任何戰鬥中
it is the guy who is willing to die who is going to win that inch.
那些奮不顧身的人將會贏得那一英吋
And I know
if I am going to have any life anymore
如果我還有時間的話
it is because, I am still willing to fight, and die for that inch
我依然希望為那一英吋而戰鬥
because that is what LIVING is.
 因為這就是生活本身
The six inches in front of your face.
你眼前的六英吋

Now I can't make you do it.
現在我無法讓你去做
You gotta look at the guy next to you.
你必須看著你周圍的人
Look into his eyes.
看著他的眼睛
Now I think you are going to see a guy who will go that inch with you.
我想你會看到一個願意和你一起去那那些英吋風斗的人
You are going to see a guy
你看到一個願意為這個團隊犧牲的人
who will sacrifice himself for this team
because he knows when it comes down to it,
因為他知道當你也面臨同樣的事情的時候
you are gonna do the same thing for him.
你也會為他做同樣的事情

That's a team, gentlemen
這就是團隊,先生們
and either we heal now, as a team,
我們現在就要像一個團隊一樣拯救
or we will die as individuals.
或者作為個體而死去
That's football guys.
這就是橄欖球
That's all it is.
這就是它的全部
Now, whattaya gonna do?
現在,該如何做?
評論