電影訊息
巧克力情緣--Mary and Max

玛丽和马克思/巧克力情缘/玛丽和麦克斯

8.1 / 189,036人    92分鐘

導演: 亞當艾利特
編劇: 亞當艾利特
演員: 東妮克莉蒂 菲力普西蒙霍夫曼 艾瑞克巴納 Barry Humphries Bethany Whitmore
電影評論更多影評

HuGo

2010-01-09 11:53:53

Max給瑪莉的最後一封信



這是Max給瑪莉最後一封信裡的一段話,讀來尤為感動。

The reason i forgive you is because you are not perfect.
之所以我會原諒你,因為你並不完美無暇

You are imperfect, and so am i.
你不完美,我也一樣

All humans are imperfect, even the man outside my apartment who litters.
所有的人都不完美,甚至是那個在我們口亂扔垃圾的人

When i was young,i wanted to be anybody but myself.
當我年輕的時候,我想成為自己外的任何人

Dr Bernard Hazelhof said if i was on a desert island then i would have to get used to my own company
Hazelhof醫生說,如果我獨自在一個孤島上,那我就必須適應一個人的生活
– just me and the coconuts.
只有我和椰子

He said i would have to accept myself, my warts and all, and that we don』t get to choose our warts.
他說,我必須接受自己,我的缺點,和自己的一切,但我們卻並沒有辦法去選擇我們的缺點。
They are a part of us and we have to live with them.
因為它們是我們的一部份,我們必須適應它們。
 
We can, however, choose our friends and i glad i have chosen you.
但是我們可以選擇我們自己的朋友,我很高興,我選擇了你
      
Dr Bernard Hazelhof also said the everyone’s lives and like a very long sidewalk.
Hazlhof醫生還說,每個人的人生就像一條很長的人行道。
      
Some are well paved.
有些鋪得很好
      
Others, like mine, have cracks, banana skins and cigarette butts.
有些,就像我,有裂縫,有香蕉皮,有菸蒂。

Your sidewalk is like mine but probably not as many cracks.
你的,和我的一樣,但可能卻沒那麼多的罅隙。
      
Hopefully, one day our sidewalks will meet and we can share a can of condensed milk.
真希望, 有那麼一天,我們的道路可以匯合,我們就能分享同一罐煉乳了。  
 
You are my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友。
      
You are my only friend.
你是我唯一的朋友。
評論