鹿鳴
2010-12-03 06:26:04
Look for healing and peace that can only come from solitude
看這部電影,正處於跟某人感情的矛盾期,感覺所作的一切都是錯的,所說的每一句話都有問題,任何一點點事情都能讓對方歇斯底里。很累,卻知道自己不能倒下,強撐著,不要去放棄。
電影裡,女主人公也經歷著感情的掙扎,內心的焦灼不安,不被枕邊人了解,深夜裡,是自己一個人哭了又睡...
這部電影,每個人有自己不同的視角,而我看到的是在義大利,看到古老的建築,女主人所發的一段感慨:
。。。and it's given me time I needed to think, remember when you said we should live with each other
and be unhappy...so we could be happy.
記得你說過我們應該不幸福地生活在一起,這樣就能幸福。
Consider it a testimony to how much I love you...that I spent so long pouring myslef into that offer...trying to make it work.
很長時間以來,我一直是這麼做的,希望能維持下去
But a friend took me to an amazing place the other day. It's called the Augusteum.
Octavian Augustus built it to house his remains. When the barbians came, they trashed it along with everything else.
The great Augustus, Rome's first true great emperor...how could he have imagined that Rome
the whole world, as far as he concerned would be one day in ruins?
During the dark ages, someone came in here and stole the emperor's ashes. In the 12th. century,
it became a fortress for the Colonna family than a bullring. They stored fireworks in here after that.
Nowadays, it's used as a bathroom for the homeless people....
It's one of the quietest and loneliest places in Rome. The city has grown up around in over centuries. It feels like a precious wound...like a heartbreak you won't let go of because it hurts too good.
一處心痛,因為它曾讓你傷得很深。
We all want things to stay the same. I guess the guy before me must've been some angel, huh?
Settle for living in misery.
能接受煩惱的生活
because we're afraid of change, of things crumbling to ruins.
只是因為我們害怕改變,害怕變得更糟。
Then I looked around in this place, at the chaos it's endured
但當我看到這個地方,看到它所經歷的滄桑
the way it's been adapted, burned and pillaged...and then found a way to build itself back up again, and I was reassured.
被用於各種用途,被燒燬,被洗劫,但仍屹立不倒,於是我明白,
Maybe my life hasn't been so chaotic. It's just the world that it is.
我的經歷雖然不夠滄桑,但人間正道是滄桑。
and the only real trap is getting attached to any of it.
只是不能沉浸於以前的滄桑。
Ruin is a gift
經歷滄桑是好事。
Ruin is the road to transformation.
滄桑才能帶來變化。
Even in this eternal city, the Augusteum showed me that we must always be prepared for endless
waves of transformation.
也要去面對永恆的改變。
Both of us deserve better than staying together because we're afraid well be destroyed if we don't.
只是因為害怕我們擔心分開會更痛苦。
只是因為害怕我們擔心分開會更痛苦,希望我能堅持下去。