電影訊息
愛在日落巴黎時--Before Sunset

爱在日落黄昏时/日落巴黎(港)/爱在日落巴黎时(台)

8.1 / 292,687人    80分鐘

導演: 李察林克雷特
編劇: 李察林克雷特
演員: 伊森霍克 茱莉蝶兒
電影評論更多影評

暖言暖心

2011-09-19 06:53:21

只是台詞


他說我們的生命就是 由點點滴滴集合而成的
Anyway, he says that we are the sum of all the moments of our lives...
..而任何人坐下來,寫出來的 都不過是自己生命中的體驗...
...and that anybody who sits down to write will use the clay of their own life...
...誰都無法迴避
...that you can't avoid that.
所以當我審視我的人生,我必須得承認,我發現...
So when I look at my own life,you konw I have to admit, right, that I--
我從來沒有經歷過槍林彈雨 或是暴力事件,起碼沒真正體驗過
I've never been around a bunch of guns or violence, you know, not really.
沒有什麼政治陰謀,也沒什麼直升機失事
No political intrigue or a helicopter crash, right?
但是我的人生,從我個人觀點來看 仍然是富有戲劇性的
But my life, from my own point of view,has been full of drama, right?



他有份不錯的工作,妻子也很漂亮
He's got a good job and a beautiful wife, right, but that--
他應有盡有,但是這並不是他真正想要的...
Everything that he needs.But that doesn't matter...
...因為他真正想要的是為某種理想而戰
...because what he wants is to fight for meaning.
你明白嗎,快樂來自於過程
You know? Happiness is in the doing, right?
而不是因為你得到了你想要的東西




在華沙 頭腦變得更清醒 在日記本上記的事情更多了
到處逛,思考,然後寫下來 我的大腦好像在休息
...walk around, think, and write.My brain felt like it was at rest...
沒有了那種強烈的情緒 就好像是自然的高潮一樣
...free from the consuming frenzy.It was almost like a natural high.
我感覺內心格外平和 沒有什麼奇怪的衝動要去什麼地方
I felt so peaceful inside.No strange urge to be somewhere else.
一開始這樣可能看起來很無聊
It could have seemed like boredom at first...
但是很快這就讓人感到內心非常非常的充實
...but it became very, very soulful.



不過那個主唱,他整天就想著讓我們能出唱片
But the lead-singer guy, he was just so obsessed with us getting a record deal.
我們整天談的,想的 就是參加更大的演出
It's all we talked about, thought about,getting bigger shows.
每時每刻都是為了將來的發展,而現在...
Everything was just focused on the future all the time. And now...

...樂隊卻已經不存在了
...the band doesn't even exist anymore.
現在回顧那些我們參加了的表演
And looking back at the shows we did play...
甚至哪怕只是排練 都覺得那麼有意思!
...even rehearsing, it was just so much fun.



是- 但事實上...
-Right. -But the reality of it is...
真正能改善世界的工作 是日復一日的點滴進步
...the true work of improving things is in the little achievements.(長句的結構)
- 這才是應該享受的事 - 你具體指什麼呢?
-That's what you need to enjoy
他們只是享受著幫助人的那種過程
They actually enjoy the process of helping others.



我是說,我感覺我好像...
...you know, to be in the moment.I mean, I feel like I'm...
是被設計成那種對什麼都不很滿意的類型...
...designed to be slightly dissatisfied with everything, you know?
你懂嗎,我是說,好像永遠都 在試圖改善自己的現狀一樣
It's like always trying to better my situation.
我滿足了一種慾望 就會刺激另一種慾望,懂嗎?
I satisfy one desire,and it just agitates another
然後我就想:都去他媽的吧 慾望是生活的動力
And then I think, to hell with it, right?Desire's the fuel of life.
你認為這是真的嗎?
You know? Do you think it's true...
如果我們沒有慾望,我們就會永遠快樂?
...that if we never wanted anything,we'd never be unhappy?
我不知道,沒有慾望,這難道 不是抑鬱症的一種表現嗎?
I don't know. Not wanting anything,isn't that a symptom of depression?
沒錯,就是的,對吧?我是說,有慾望是種健康的表現,對吧?
Yeah, that is, right?I mean, it's healthy to desire, right?
是啊,我不知道,不過那些佛教徒都那麼說,對吧?
Yeah. I don't know. It's what all those Buddhist guys say, right?
從慾望中解脫出來,你就會發現...
Liberate yourself from desire,and you'll find...
- 你已經擁有你需要的一切 - 是啊,不過當我想要擁有...
-...you already have everything you need. -But I feel alive...
那些不算基本生存需要的東西的時候 我能感覺到自己是真實存活的


我喜歡我們擁有無止境的慾望
I like that we have those ever-renewing desires, you know?
也許那是一種有權享用的感覺
Maybe it's this sense of entitlement.
你懂嗎,好像什麼時候你覺得你配穿雙新鞋
You know, like whenever you feel like you deserve that new pair of shoes?
慾望本身不是壞事,只要你不要 太在意得失就好
It's okay to want things, as long as you aren't pissed off if you don't get them.
生活很辛苦,這也是順理成章的事
Life's hard. It's supposed to be.





回憶本來是非常美好的 只要你能讓過去的都過去
Memory is a wonderful thing if you don't have to deal with the past.



儘管人們都不願意承認,但事實上我們...我們很多個性都是天生的
People don't want to admit it, but it's like we have these innate set points...
很少有什麼後天發生的事 能改變我們的性情
...and nothing much that happens to us changes our disposition.


即使他們現在坐在了輪椅上,他們還是樂天派
...they're now an optimistic, jovial person in a wheelchair.
如果他們是見識短淺的笨傢伙
If they're a petty, miserable asshole...
就算他們有了卡迪拉克轎車,大房子 遊艇,他們還是見識短淺的笨蛋
...they're a petty, miserable asshole with a new Cadillac, a house and a boat.
就是說,哪怕有再多的幸運降臨 他們還是難以得到滿足?
So I'll be forever depressed no matter what great things happen?




不過有的時候我會擔心 當我走到生命盡頭的時候...
But sometimes I worry I'll get to the end of my life...
-...我會發現我想要做的事還沒都做過 - 哦,那你想要做什麼?
-...feeling I haven't done all I wanted to. -Well, what do you want to do?
我想畫更多的畫 我想每天彈吉他
I want to paint more,I want to play my guitar every day.

我想學中文 我想寫更多的歌...
I want to learn Chinese.I want to write more songs.

我想做的事太多了 但是最後卻只幹了沒多少
There's so many things I want to do,and I end up doing not much.




愛因斯坦說過一段話,我真的很喜歡
There's an Einstein quote I really, really like.
他說:「如果你不相信任何魔法和神話的話
He said, "lf you don't believe in any kind of magic or mystery...
- 那你就和死人差不多了」 - 是啊,我也喜歡這話
-...you're basically as good as dead." -Yeah, I like that.



我不能永遠待在這裡
That I don't have any permanent place here, you know.
我們不會長生不老
In eternity or whatever, you know.
我越想到這個,就越覺得不能浪費人生
And the more I think that, I can't go through life saying this is no big deal.
因為生命僅此一次 任何事情,不管是有趣的
This is it. This is actually happening.What do you think is interesting?
還是好笑的 或者是重要的
What do you think is funny?What is important?

你懂嗎,那是真的,真的發生過
You know, that this was real,this happened.
我很高興你這麼說,因為...
I'm happy you're saying that,because....
我是說,我覺得自己很沒用,因為我從來不能這麼灑脫
I mean, I always feel like a freak because I'm never able to move on like this:
人們只是隨意留情,甚至即使是認真的感情
People just have an affair,or even entire relationships...
...人們也會分手,然後忘記
...they break up and they forget.
就像換另一個牌子的麥片一樣簡單
They move on like they would have changed brand of cereals.


你不能取代任何人
You can never replace anyone...
因為每個人都有他那種美麗的,獨特的細微之處
...because everyone is made of such beautiful, specific details.


我覺得,當你年輕的時候 你會相信...
I guess when you're young you just believe...
...你會認識很多人
...there'll be many people you'll connect with.
但後來你才會發現能交流的人其實很少
Later in life you realize it only happens a few times.


不知道我是第幾個希望跟你有交流的人,可還是把自己的希望寄託在這虛幻的網路里,希望有一個可以傾訴,可以把心中任何別人看起來胡思亂想的疑問跟一個自己遠觀著特別的人訴說,更希望你能分享你的快樂,不想給自己貼標籤,我也想不出其他讓你能跟我結束的理由,只是我發現我們認識的人很多,能交流的人
何況你又不能保證和他們好好相處 就這樣,失去聯繫了
And you can screw it up, you know.Misconnect.
過去的就讓它過去吧 事情本來就是這樣的
The past is the past.It was meant to be that way.


...很多我所崇拜的人..
...that so many of the men that I admired most...
...他們的生命都奉獻給了 比自己更重要的東西
...that their lives were dedicated to something greater than themselves.



...男人總想讓人覺得他們很重要 但事實已不是這樣了
...men need to feel essential and they don't anymore.
多年以來,這種觀念深植於他們腦海之中...
It's been imprinted in their head for so many years...
...好像他們就必需要是家裡的頂樑柱
...that they had to be the provider.
比如,我在工作中就是一個堅強,獨立的女性
Like, I'm a strong, independent woman in my professional life.
我不需要一個男人養我
I don't need a man to feed me...
...但我仍要一個男人愛我,而我也愛他
...but I still need a man to love me and that I could love.



我在想,對我來說,還是不要把事情想得太浪漫比較好
I was thinking, for me it's better I don't romanticize things as much anymore.
我一直都吃這個虧
I was suffering so much all the time.
我仍舊有很多夢想,但它們都與我的感情生活無關
I still have lots of dreams,but they're not in regard to my love life.
這樣並不會讓我不開心,因為事情本來就是這樣的
It doesn't make me sad,it's just the way it is.



我只有一個人獨處的 時候才會真正開心
I mean, I'm really happy only when I'm on my own.
即使是一個人,也比坐在情人邊上卻心不在焉要來的好
Even being alone, it's better than sitting next to a lover and feeling lonely.


浪漫對我來說並不是一件容易的事
It's not so easy for me to be a romantic.


.你就會拒絕那些虛幻的想法 接受生活中的現實
...you forget about your delusional ideas and you take what comes into your life.

...我只是有太多平庸的感情了
...I've just had too many blah relationships.
...但是我們卻沒有那種心靈上的溝通 或是發自心底的興奮
...but there were no real connection or excitement.
起碼我這邊是這麼感覺的
At least, not from my side.


我本來是好好的,直到我讀到你那本該死的書
I was fine until I read your fucking book.
它把陳年往事又翻起來了,你知道嗎?
It stirred shit up, you know?
它讓我想起了,我曾經真正的浪漫過
It reminded me how genuinely romantic I was...
...我對於世界有過多少希望...
...how I had so much hope in things...
...而我現在已經完全不相信任何愛情了
...and now it's like I don't believe in anything that relates to love.


我已經感覺不到人之間的感情了
I don't feel things for people anymore.


從某種意義上來說,我所有的浪漫 都在一夜之間消耗光了...
In a way, I put all my romanticism into that one night...
...而我將永遠不可能再有那種感覺了
...and I was never able to feel all this again.
就好像,那一夜不知道怎麼 引發了我的全部感情...
Like, somehow this night took things away from me...
...而我把這些感情都向你傾訴出來 而你卻把它們都從我身邊帶走了
...and I expressed them to you,and you took them with you.
這讓我感到孤獨!好像愛情再也不屬於我一樣!
It made me feel cold,like love wasn't for me.

從來沒有,但如意的人又是什麼呢? 你的真愛?
Never. But what does it mean,the right man, the love of your life?
這種想法簡直可笑,說什麼我們只有 找到了另一半人生才是完整的
The concept is absurd. We can only be complete with another person.

於是現在,從一開始,我就不願意付出努力
So now, you know, from the starts,I make no effort.
- 因為我知道一定不能成功 - 你不能這樣
-I know it's not gonna work out

但我真的痛不欲生 因為麻木而痛不欲生
But I'm dying inside.I'm dying because I'm so numb.
我不能感受到傷心和興奮 我也不會感到苦澀,我只是...
I don't feel pain or excitement,I'm not even bitter, I'm just....

我不想變成那種人 在52歲時離了婚...
I don't want to be one of those people who are getting divorced at 52...
...落著淚,承認從來就沒有愛過自己的伴侶...
...and falling down into tears, admitting they never really loved their spouse...

...感覺自己的生活好像 完全被吸塵器吸走一樣,一片空虛
...and they feel their life has been sucked up into a vacuum cleaner.


他們的身上很多東西我們都有,我想要的生活就是像女主角那樣,做自己喜歡的事,去真正做一些事,很多句話都說出了我的心聲,那麼簡單的事,在中國卻不大可能,感覺永遠不會對

評論