電影訊息
電影評論更多影評

景天

2012-09-10 06:45:20

Seize the Day

************這篇影評可能有雷************

傾向於現實主義。。。
前面的話很好,討論到主義的時候警惕了起來,最好的時候,都遵循現實主義。對不同意見要理解、寬容,換個角度看問題


Listen, Neil, I mean, I appreciate this concern, but I'm not like you, all right? You say things and people listen, I'm not like that.
Don't you think you could be?
No, I don't know, but that's not the point, the point is, there's nothing you can do about it, so you can just butt out.

Mr 安德生 thinks everything inside of him is worthless and embarrassing. Isn't that right, Todd? Isn't that your worst fear? Well, I think you're wrong. I think you have something inside of you that is worth a great deal.
安德森先生認為他內心的所有東西都毫無價值又令人難堪。對吧,陶德,那是你最大的恐懼。我認為你錯了。我認為在你心裡有某種極珍貴的東西。

"I sound my barbaric YAWP over the rooftops of the world."
我聽見我那野蠻原始的嚎叫超越世界屋脊。
You see, you have a barbarian in you after all.
瞧,你的內在還是有原始的成份。
What does he remind you of? Don't think, answer,
A madman.
What kind of madman? Don't think about it, just answer.
A crazy madman.
No, you can do better than that.
Free up your mind. Use your imagination. Say the first thing popos into your head, even if it's total gibberish(胡言亂語).
A sweaty toothed madman. 令人齒冷的瘋子
Good, boy, there's a poet in you after all. There, close your eyes.
Now, describe what you see.
His image floats beside me. A sweaty toothed madman with a stare that pounds my brain.
Oh, that's excellent! Now give him action, make him do something.
His hands reach out and choke me.
That's it. Wonderful, wonderful.
And all the time he;s mumbling. mumbling truth. Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold.
真理就像一個永遠讓你的腳感到寒冷的毯子
Stay with the blanket.
You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough.You kick it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying to the memento we leave dying, it just cover your face, as you wail() and cry and scream.
你拉它扯它,它永遠不夠大,你踢它打它,它永遠照顧不到所有人。從我們出生啼哭的時刻,到我們死亡離去,它永遠只改著你的臉,任你哀嚎、哭泣與尖叫。
Don't forget this!

I can't take it any more. If I don't have Chris, I'm gonna kill myself.
Calm down.
That's just my problem, I've been calm all my life. I'm gonna do something about that. I'm gonna call her.
(剛打就掛)
She's gonna hate me, The Danburrys will hate me, my parents will kill me, all right, God dam it. You are right, seize the day, even they will kill me.
Can you believe it? She was gonna call me, invited me to a party with her.
Well, so you don't really think she means you'er going with her?
Oh, of course not, but that's not the point. The point is that she was thinking about me, I've only met her once, and already she's thinking about me. Damn it, it's gonna happen, guys, I feel it.

Because we are food for worms, lads.
因為我們都是凡人,孩子們
Because, believe it or not, each and every one of us in this room is one day going to stop breathing, turn cold and die.
peruse some of the faces from the past.
細細玩味這些過去的面孔
You've walked past them many times,
你們經過這兒無數次
I don't think you've really looked at them.
但從未真正看過他們
They're not that different from you, are they?
Same haircuts, full of hormones, just like you.
同樣的髮型,和你們一樣精力旺盛。
Invincible, just like you feel.The world is their oyster.
和你們一樣不可一世,世界都在他們的掌握之中
They believe they're destined for great things.
他們自認為註定要成就大事
Their eyes are full of hope, just like you.
他們的雙眼充滿了希望,和你們一樣。
Did they wait until it was too late to make from their lives even one iota of what they ere capable.
他們是否虛度時光到最後一無所成
Because, you see, gentlemen,these boys are now ferilizing daffodils.
這些男孩現在都已化為塵土了
But if you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you.
但如果你們仔細傾聽,便能聽見他們在低聲耳語。(爺爺)

Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
及時行樂,孩子們。讓你的生命超越凡俗

We don't read and write poetry because it's cute
我們讀詩寫詩不是因為他的可愛
We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race.
我們讀詩寫詩是因為我們是人類
And the human race is filled with passion
而人類充滿了熱情
Medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life.
醫藥,法律,商業,工程,這些都是高貴的追求,並且是維生的必要條件。
But poetry, beaty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.
但是詩歌,美,浪漫,愛,這些才是我們生活的目標。

That life exists and identity.
使生命存在並且唯一。
That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
使這強大有力的歷程繼續進行下去,而你可以貢獻你的詩篇。

阿提斯ts, freethinkers, realists, romantics.
藝術家, 自由思想者, 現實主義者,浪漫主義
"Show me the heart unfettered by foolish dreams, and I'll show you a happy man."
「給我展示一下愚蠢夢想所產生的無拘無束的心,我會向你展示一個快樂的人。」
But only in dream can men be truely free. That was always thus, and always thus will be.
但是只有夢中,人才能得到真正的自由。以前一直這樣,將來依然如此。


We didn't just read poetry, we let it drip from our tongues, like honey, spirits soared, women swooned, and Gods were created, gentlemen.Not a bad way to spend an evening, eh?
我們不僅僅是讀詩,我們讓他在舌尖流動,就像蜜糖。思路飛揚,女人昏眩,神也在此刻誕生。這種消磨夜晚的方式不錯吧。

35mins,樹洞讀詩。
48mins40s,體育課讀詩
51mins20s,讀自己寫的詩
57mins,第二次樹洞聚會。

I stand upon my desk to remind myself that we must constantly look at things in a different way. Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way. Even though it may seem silly or wrong. When you read, don't just consider what the author thinks, consider what you think.

Being in the club means being stirred up by things.
身在組織中意味著被他觸動了。
You look about as stirred up as a cesspool
【沒有理解】

To the Virgins to Make Much of Time
促使少女及時行樂
Gather ye rosebuds while ye may,
花開堪折直須折
Old time is still a flying.
時光易逝
And this same flower that smiles today.
今日輕綻淺笑的花朵
Tomorrow will die.
明天便將凋謝。

評論