電影訊息
星星的孩子--Temple Grandin

自闭历程/星星的孩子(台)/坦普尔葛兰汀

8.2 / 32,867人    107分鐘

導演: 米克傑生
編劇: 克里斯多佛蒙高爾 馬利特強森
演員: 克萊兒丹妮絲 茱莉亞歐蒙 大衛史崔森 凱瑟琳奧哈拉
電影評論更多影評

Cor.

2012-11-03 08:52:03

《Temple Grandin》中感動我的台詞

************這篇影評可能有雷************

- what happened to it? It calmed down.
  發生了什麼事?它安靜下來了。
- They just like it. It gentles them.
  它們就是喜歡這樣,這能讓它們變得溫順。

- Stand still and they'll come to you.
  站在那兒別動,它們就會湊近你。
  Won't harm you. Just curious. Can't help themselves.
  它們不會攻擊你的,只是對你好奇。它們天性如此。

- Close the sides. Close the sides. Please!
  把兩邊也關上。兩邊也關上。求你了!
- Harder! More!
  關緊一點!再緊一點!

- It's a machine I just made. It feels like a hug. Do you want a hug? It feels really good.
  這是我做的機器。感覺就像被擁抱了。你想被擁抱一下嗎?感覺很不錯。

- Different, not less.
  只是不同,而非差於別人。

- Where do they go?
  他們去哪裡了?
- I don't know. Heaven, maybe. Somewhere.
  不知道。也許是天堂,或者其他地方。
  Temple, when animals and people die, they stay with us in our minds. We can still see them.
  Temple,當人們和動物死去時,它們會留在我們心中,我們還能看見他們。
  So I think it would be best not to remember Chestnut like this. Okay?
  所以我覺得你最好不要記住Chestnut現在的樣子。好嗎?
- I see Chestnut the day I arrived. I see grooming Chestnut. I see a picture of a horse just like Chestnut in a book. We passed a chestnut horse on route 119 near a feed store. There was one on a calendar at Aunt Ann's, there was on in "Life" magazine opposite the page of Mr.Kennedy...
  我記得我第一天到這裡時Chestnut的樣子、容光煥發的Chestnut;我還記得一本書里很像Chestnut的插畫、在119號公路上,我們在飼料廠附近遇到了一匹很像Chestnut的馬;還有安阿姨的日曆上、在《生活》雜誌里在甘迺迪先生對著的那一面上...

- This is my door. It opens to another world.
  這是我的那扇們,它將帶我前往一個新的世界。

- Where does it go?
  它們去哪兒了?
- Meat processing.
  肉品加工。
- No, where does it go? It was there, and now it's meat. Where did it go?
  不,我是問靈魂去哪兒了?之前還在的,現在只剩空殼了。它的靈魂去
哪兒了?

- Temple, look at me. Look at me.
  Temple,看著我。看著我。
  Do you know people tell each other things with their eyes?
  你知道人們能用眼神相互傳遞資訊嗎?
  This is me telling you that I love you and I respect you.
  這就是我在對你說 我愛你而且我尊重你。
- I will never learn how to do that.
  我永遠也學不會傳遞眼神。
- I know.
  我明白的。

- Well, of course they're gonna get slaughtered.
   當然,它們遲早都要被宰殺。
   Do you think we'd have cattle if people didn't eat them every day? They'd just be funny-looking animals in zoos.
   如果不是人們天天吃牛肉就不會需要牛群了。那樣它們就會成為動物園裡滑稽的動物。
   No, we raise them for us. That means we owe them some respect.
   我們為了一記私慾飼養他們,理應給予它們足夠的尊重。
   Nature is cruel, but we don't have to be.
   大自然是無情的,但人可以有情。
   I wouldn't want to have my guts ripped out by a lion. I'd much rather die in a slaughterhouse if it was done right!
   我可不願意被獅子碎屍萬段。如果用正確的方式屠宰,我寧願死在屠宰場!

- I said goodbye when I saw him. He's not there.
  我離開他的時候說了再見。他現在不在那兒。
  I've got him in my mind.
  他在我的記憶中。
  Do you know where they go?
  你知道他們此時身處何方嗎?

- Nature is cruel, but we don't have to be.
  大自然是無情的,但人可以有情。
  We owe them some respect.
  給它們足夠的尊重。
  I touched the first cow as it was being stunned. In a few seconds, it was gonna be just another piece of beef, but in that moment, it was still an individual. It was calm. And then it was gone.
  我觸摸第一隻奶牛的時候,因為它很害怕。幾秒鐘之後,它將只是一塊普通的牛肉。但在那時,它依然是一個生命。它很平靜,很安詳地離去。
  I became aware of how precious life was. I thought about death and I felt close to god.
  我意識到生命的可貴。我想到死亡,想到離上帝很近。

評論