電影訊息
哈比人:意外旅程--THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY

霍比特人1:意外之旅/哈比人:不思议之旅(港)/哈比人:意外旅程(台)

7.8 / 885,207人    169分鐘 | 182分鐘 (加長版)

導演: 彼得傑克森
編劇: 法蘭華許 菲利帕柏恩斯
演員: 馬丁費里曼 伊恩麥克連 凱特布蘭琪
電影評論更多影評

宛小諾

2013-02-23 08:58:11

孤山の歌 Song of the Lonely Mountain


場景很棒,配樂很棒。
能找回十多年前看魔戒的壯闊和感動。
主題曲實在太好聽,尤其是矮人們聚在火爐邊淺唱低吟的時候。

原聲大碟戳這裡:http://www.1ting.com/album/7f/album_61723.html

Far over, the Misty Mountains rise. Leave us standing upon the height. 遙望遠方,那綿延起伏的迷霧山脈啊,我們站在那至高之處,
What was before, we see once more, is our kingdom, a distant light.
我們曾目睹它過去的樣子,我們的故土啊,是否已成為被遺忘的希望。

Fiery mountain beneath a moon, the words unspoken: we'll be there soon.
月光之下的炙熱山脈啊,那未曾說出口的誓言:我們不久也會前往。
For home, a song that echoes on, and all who find us will know the tune.
因為家園,如一首不斷迴響的歌謠,知曉我們的人也會將那旋律知曉。

All eyes on the hidden way to the Lonely Mountain pave.
所有的眼目為了接近我們,在孤山的隱匿之處設下埋伏。
We'll ride in the gathering storm until we get our long forgotten gold.
我們會駛入不斷加劇的風暴之中,直到我們奪回早已遺忘的寶藏。

We lay under the Misty Mountains cold in slumbers deep and dreams of gold.
我們終將冰冷的躺在霧山之下,沉入不醒的睡眠,做著擁有寶藏的夢。
We must awake our lives to make and in the darkness, a torch we hold.
我們必將醒來,在黑暗之中手持火把,將我們的人生探尋。

From long ago, when lanterns burned until this day our hearts we yearned.
很久以前,當那心中的渴望開始燃燒,直到這一天,我們心中一直渴望的那一切
A fate unknown, the Arkenstone. What was stolen must be returned.
那不為人知的命運,那阿肯寶石,那被強佔的一切必將歸還。

We must awake and mend the ache,to find our song for heart and soul.
我們必須覺醒,承認那心中已久的渴望,去找回靈魂深處的歌謠。

Some folk we never forget. 一些民族我們絕不會忘記,
Some kind we never forgive. 一些種族我們絕不會饒恕,
Haven't seen the end of it yet. 還看不見故事的結局嗎?
We'll fight as long as we live. 我們會戰鬥直至生命的結束。

Far away, the Misty Mountains cold. 遙望遠方,那無情的迷霧山脈啊。

評論