電影訊息
享受吧!一個人的旅行--Eat, Pray, Love

美食祈祷和恋爱/享受吧一个人的旅行(台)/再单身游记(港)

5.8 / 107,977人    133分鐘 | 140分鐘 (director's cut)

導演: 萊恩墨菲
編劇: 萊恩墨菲
演員: 茱莉亞羅勃茲 詹姆斯法蘭科 哈維爾巴登 比利庫達普 理察詹金斯
電影評論更多影評

長安

2014-06-01 05:47:14

Smile with face. Smile with mind, Even smile in liver.

************這篇影評可能有雷************

KETUT: Keep grounded so it's like you have four legs, that way you can stay in this world.
Also, no looking at world through your head, look through your heart instead. That way you will know god.
Which is why you came here, no?
KETUT:你要像四隻腳著地,這樣你能在這個世界立足。
同時,不要用你的腦袋去看世界,要用你的心去看世界。這樣你就能認識到上帝了。
這就是你來這裡找我的原因吧,對不?
 
Liz演講:It begins when the object of your affection bestows upon you a heady hellucinogenic dose of something you have never even dared to admit you wanted an emotional speed-ball of thunderous love and excitement.
Liz presentation: 起初你的愛慕對象會給你帶來如夢幻般醉人的、你連想都不敢想的東西,和情感的興奮劑,帶給你如狂風暴雨般的愛和激情。
As soon you start craving that attention with the hungry obsesion of any junkie.
很快你開始渴望近乎痴迷地渴望那種關注,如同上癮一般.
When it's withheld, you turn sick; crazy, not to mention resentful of the dealer who encouraged this addiction in the first place, but now refuses to pony up the good stuff.
當你的愛慕對象開始對你不再那麼上心時,你開始變得鬱鬱寡歡、神經質、更別提那個讓你深陷其中的人,必然對他怨恨不已,然而現在在你眼中已看不到美好的事物了。
Goddamn him, he used to give it to you for free.
該死的他,過去他為你付出一切,一無所求。
Next stage finds you skinny, shaking in a corner certain only that you'd sell your soul just to have that one thing one more time; meanwhile the object of your adoration is now repushed by you.
接下來,你發現瘦弱的自己在角落裡發抖,心裡依舊期許著只要能再一次擁有那種被關注被關懷的感覺,為此甚至不惜出賣自己的靈魂;同時現在你的愛慕對像被你排擠。
He looks at you like someone he's never met before.
他看著你如同你們從不認識。
The irony is you can hardly blame him, I mean, check yourself out. You are a mess.Unrecognizble even to your own eyes.
諷刺的是,你卻不能責備他,我的意思是,你自己看看自己吧,一團糟。自己都認不出自己了。
You have now reached infatuation's final destination,and the complete and merciless devluation of self.
你最後到達了痴迷的最終階段,不帶一絲憐憫的自我貶低。
 
 
LIZ:He just needs a chance to miss me.
他只是需要一個機會思念我。
DELIA:You jumped in so quickly, you didn't give yourself a moment.
DELIA:你太快從這段感情跳到另一段感情,你都沒有給自己一點時間。
LIZ:When your soul mate shows up out of the blue, you don't say 'sorry, kind sir, please come back when it is more convenient.'
LIZ:當你的靈魂伴侶從天而降時,你怎麼可能說:「對不起,心地善良的先生,請你找個我更方便的時間再出現吧。"


LIZ:Do you know what I felt when I woke up this morning?
你知道我今天早上醒來後什麽感覺嗎?
Nothing. No passion, no spark, no faith, no heat. Absolutely nothing.
什麽都沒有。沒有激情,沒有火花,沒有信仰,沒有熱情,一丁點都沒有。
I think I really got to past the point, where I can be calling this a bad moment, and it just terrifies me.
我覺得我必需要想辦法,熬過這個糟糕的階段,這太可怕了。
This is like worse than death to me,The idea that this is the person I'm gonna be from now on.
一想到這將是我此後的人生,這比死還可怕。

DELIA: You know what, this happens to people, they fall in love in their 20s, get married,do the granite countertop, white-picket fence in their 30s, and somewhere they realize, "this is not for me anymore."
知道麼,人人都這樣,20幾歲墜入愛河,結婚生子,30幾歲買下了房子,又突然間意識到「我不要再這樣生活下去了」。
So they fail and they fall down, they hurt like hell, they straighten up and march their arses to the shrink's office.
然後他們意識消沉,感覺身處地獄,但最還還是要打起精神,把你的屁股抬起來坐到壓抑的辦公司來上班。
They can't just check out.
沒人能退人生的票。

LIZ: I am not checking out. I need to change.
我不是要退票,我是需要改變。
 
DELIA: You have a support system here. You have friends and family who love you.
這裡有人關心你支持你。你有愛你的朋友和親人。
 
 LIZ: Any do you feel my love for you? My support for you? No. There's, like, nothing. I have no pulse.
你有感覺到我對你的愛嗎?我對你的關心支持?沒有。我就像是行屍走肉。
What did you have for lunch?
你記得你中午吃了什麽嗎?

DELIA:I don't know. A salad.
不記得,沙拉吧。

LIZ:Exactly. I used to have this appetite for food,for my life and it is just gone.
沒錯。曾經的我,有著對美食的熱衷、對生活有激情,現在呢?
I want to go somplace where I can marvel at something, language, gelatoes, spaghetti,something...
我要去一個奇異的地方,語言、冰欺凌、義大利麵、等等。
DELIA: You're talking like a college kid.
你說這話就跟高中生似的。
LIZ: You know, I've been acting like one.
知道麼,我一直活得像個高中生。
Since I was 15, I've either been with a guy, or breaking up with a guy.
從我十五歲開始,我要嘛在談戀愛,要嘛在分手。
I have not given myself two weeks of a breather to just deal with, you know, myself.
從未有過兩個星期的空閒時間,去好好考慮一下自己。
 
 
LIZ: I'm so tired of saying no and then waking up in the moring, and recalling every single thing I ate the day before.
我已經厭倦了說「不",然後每天早上起來,會想昨天每一樣吃過的食物.
Counting every claorie I consume so I know ecactly how much self-loathing to take into the shower.
計算攝入的卡路里以便得知有多少自我厭惡感被帶入浴室。
 I'm going for it. I have no interest in being obese, I'm just through with the guilt.
我現在就是放手去做。我不想變成一個胖子,我只是先把內疚感甩在腦後。
 
LIZ: The sweetness of doing nothing.
什麼都不做的愜意。
LIZ:Ruin is a gift. Ruin is the road to transformation.
毀滅是一種恩賜。毀滅是通往改變的道路。
 
LIZ: Both of us deserve better than staying together, because we'er afraid we'll be destroyed if we don't.
比起綁在一起,我們都應該過得更好,不要因為害怕分開而帶來更多的傷害。
 
KETUT:Sit in silence and smile.
微笑、靜坐。
Smile with face. Smile with mind,
臉上笑,心裡更要笑,
Even smile in liver.
甚至連肺葉都要笑。

KETUT: You haven't healed that wound. Now you are scared to open your heart.
你還沒有從中恢復。現在你害怕敞開心扉。
You are afraid hurt will happen to you again.
害怕再次傷害。
Only way to heal is to trust.
唯一的治療關鍵,在於信任。
This okay. To have broken heart, mean you have tried for something.
這沒關係。傷心過,證明你曾經嘗試過。

W:You don't need a man, you need a champion.
你不需要男人,你需要王者。
 
Wayan: You don't want to lose yourself. Love is scary, dangerous.
你不想失去自我。愛情令人恐懼,危險重重。
Everybody needs affection. Make people do funny things. Everyone gets like that at beginning of relationship.
每個人都需要愛。愛讓人們舉止幼稚,在一段感情剛開始的時候,人人都會這樣的。
Want too much happiness, too much pleasure, until make yourself sick
奢望太多的快樂,太多的歡愉,直到自己厭倦,直到失去自我。

LIZ:When I was in Italy, I learned a word-----"Titti" with double t, which in Italian means "everybody".
在義大利的時候,我學到了一個單詞,」tufti"有2個T,意思是每個人的意思。
So that's the lesson, isn't it? When you set out in the world to help yourself,
這是我學到的一課,不是嗎?當你從世界出發,想幫助自己,
sometimes you end up helping Tutti.
結果或許你是幫助了Tufti(每一個人)。

W:You are afraid to love again
你失去了愛的勇氣。

LIZ:I don't know why you can't understand this.
我不知道你為什麼不明白。
I found something and I can't give it up.
我得到一些東西,我不能放棄它。
And trust me, if I did, you wouldn't be so all in love with me.
相信我,如果我放棄了,那你就不會想現在這麼愛我了。
 
W:You traveled around the world to find your balance, and the balance that you think you've found is what? Balance is not letting anybody love you less than you love yourself.
你環遊世界得到心靈的平衡,但你以為你找的心靈平衡是為了什麼?平衡不是讓每一個人都愛你,而是先自愛。
 
KETUT:sometime,to lost balance for love is part of living balanced life.
有時候,因為愛中而失去平衡,其實也是生活在平衡人生的一部份。

LIZ:If you're brave enough to leave behind everything familiar and comforting, which can be anything.
如果你有足夠的勇氣,放棄所有熟悉安心的事物,這些可以是任何事物。
From your house to bitter, old resentments, and set out on a trust-seeking journey.
這包括你的家,或是累積在心裡的積怨,開始一段尋求真相的旅程。
Either externally or internally, and if you are truly willing to regard everything that happens to you on that journey as a clue;
無論是內在還在外在,如果你真的願意把所有的經歷看做一種啟示;
and if you accept everyone you meet along the way as a teacher;
如果你把所有遇見的人都當成導師;
and if you are prepared, most of all to face and forgive some very difficult realities about yourself,
最重要的是,如果你準備好了去面對,去原諒那部份並不討喜的自我。
then the truth will not be withheld from you.
那麼沒人可以阻止你瞭解真相-----生命的真相。

LIZ:Let's cross over.
我們相愛吧。



 
Keep grounded so it’s like you have four legs. That way, you can stay in this world. Also, no looking at world through your head. Look through your heart instead. That way, you will know God.
就像自己有條腿一樣腳踏實地。那樣的話,你就能在這個世上安穩下來。還有,不要用腦子看待凡世,要用心去看。那樣的話,你才會了解上帝。
 
I have a box just like this, except it’s filled with National Geographics and The Times travel section--All the places I wanna see before l die.
我也有一個這樣的盒子,不過裡面裝的都是國家地理雜志和時代週刊的旅行專欄,裡面有我想在死前去的所有地方。
 
And when I look into your eyes, I hear dolphins clapping.
每次凝視你的眼,我都聽到海豚的拍手聲。
 
I didn』t exactly fall in love with the guy. What happened was I dove out of my marriage and into David’s arms exactly the same way a cartoon circus performer dives off a high platform and into a small cup of water, vanishing completely.
其實我並沒有愛上這個小伙子。我只是跳出了自己的婚姻,投入了大衛的懷抱,就像卡通片裡的馬戲團演員從高高的跳台跳下,落入一隻小水杯里,消失得無影無蹤。
 
It begins when the object of your affection bestows upon you a heady hallucinogenic dose of something you』ve never even dared to admit you wanted an emotional speedball of thunderous love and excitement. Soon you start craving that attention with the hungry obsession of any junkie. When it’s withheld, you turn sick, crazy, not to mention resentful of the dealer who encouraged this addiction in the first place but now refuses to pony up the good stuff. Goddamn him, and he used to give it to you for free, next stage finds you skinny, shaking in a corner, certain only that you』d sell your soul just to have that one thing one more time.
起初你情感的對像帶給你如夢似幻般的感覺,那種你連想都不敢想的轟轟烈烈的愛意和激情。很快你開始像個充滿渴求的癮君子一樣渴望那種慇勤。當激情不再,你變得心煩意亂,神經兮兮,更別提你對那個毒販子的怨恨了,是他當初引你上癮,而如今他卻不肯把上好的貨賣給你。該死的!他以前可是分文不收的。下一步他發現你瘦骨嶙峋地在角落裡發抖,就能肯定你為了再體驗一次會不惜出賣自己的靈魂。
 
There is a wonderful old Italian joke about a poor man who goes to church every day and prays before the statue of a great saint, begging: 「Dear saint, please, please, please let me win the lottery.」 Finally, the exasperated statue comes to life and looks down at the begging man and says: 「My son, please, please, please buy a ticket.」
有一個絕妙的義大利老笑話,說的是一個窮人每天去教堂,在一位聖人的神像面前祈禱:「敬愛的神啊,拜託你拜託你拜託你讓我中彩票吧!」最終,神像被激怒復活了,他俯視正在祈禱的窮人說:「子民啊,拜託你拜託你拜託你去買張彩票吧!」
 
Maybe you』re a woman in search of her word.
或許你是一個正在尋找自己的關鍵詞的女人。
 
You wanna get to the castle, you got to swim the moat.
要進入城堡,你得先游過護城河。
 
You have to learn to select your thoughts the way you select your clothes every day.
你得像每天挑衣服一樣挑選自己的思維。
 
Smile with face. Smile with mind. Even smile in liver.
笑要笑在臉上,發自內心,甚至發自肝臟。
 
Sometimes to lose balance for love is part of living balanced life.
有時為愛失去平衡也是平衡生活的一部份。
 
In the end, I』ve come to believe in something I call 「The Physics of the Quest.」 A force in nature governed by laws as real as the laws of gravity. The rule of Quest Physics goes something like this: If you』re brave enough to leave behind everything familiar and comforting, which can be anything from your house to bitter, old resentments, and set out on a truth-seeking journey, either externally or internally, and if you are truly willing to regard everything that happens to you on that journey as a clue, and if you accept everyone you meet along the way as a teacher, and if you are prepared, most of all, to face and forgive some very difficult realities about yourself, then the truth will not be withheld from you. I can』t help but believe it, given by my experience. I decided on my word. It means: 「Let’s cross over.」
最終,我開始相信我稱之為「尋求物理學」的理論,這是一種跟萬有引力一樣真實的自然界的力量。尋求物理學的法則是這樣的:如果你有足夠的勇氣拋開你所熟悉和讓你安心的一切,包括你的家、你的痛苦、你的怨念,開始一段真理尋求之旅——外在的內在的都可以——如果你真的願意把旅途中所經歷的一切都看成一種暗示,如果你把旅途中遇見的人都當成導師,最重要的是,如果你準備好去面對並原諒你身上並不討喜的特質,那麼真理就不會離你太遠。通過自身的經歷,我不禁開始相信這一法則。我找到了我的關鍵詞。它的意思是:「我們跨越過去吧!」

評論