無聊潛水
2014-10-27 07:25:24
《飛機總動員2:火線救援》刀鋒語錄
Dedicated to the courageous firefighters throughout the world who risk their lives to save the lives of others
獻給全世界英勇無畏捨己救人的消防戰士們
-------------------------------------------
You're the SEAT Mayday radioed about? Oh, for the love of (God)...
你就是Mayday所說的單引擎滅火機?哦,老天……
- He raced all the way around the world!
- 他環繞地球飛了一圈!
- The world wasn't on fire though, was it?
- 地球又沒著火,對吧?
Flying low at night is the fastest way to get your picture on the wall.
夜晚低飛是讓你上榮譽牆的最快途徑。
Too early. Too high! Too low. Those crops of yours, they die a lot?
太早了。太高!太低……你噴灑的那些莊稼,大都死了吧?
Good job! You just saved those folks from a nice vacation.
幹得漂亮!你剛剛毀了人家的愉快假期。
You broke formation in a crowded airspace. Could've been you spread all over the woods instead of retardant. Don't go planning your certification party yet, Champ.
在如此擁擠的空域裡破壞陣型,灑下去的很可能是你的殘骸,而不是阻燃劑。別這麼快預備你的畢業慶功宴,冠軍。
Life doesn't always go the way you expect it. But you came here to become a firefighter. If you give up today, think of all the lives you won't save tomorrow.
生活並不總是順心遂意。你來這裡是要成為消防戰士,如果今天你放棄了,想想明天你救不了的那些生命。
Good move, partner.
做的好,夥計。
-------------------------------------------
You need to be alert, keep calm, think clearly, act decisively.
你必須時刻警惕,頭腦冷靜,思維清晰,行動果敢。
seahog004
2014-10-26