燕尾弄
2015-11-22 09:11:44
太喜歡這首 lost stars, 第一次翻譯獻給這首我愛的歌,以及我愛的keira knightley
ps:原創請勿轉載
Please don't see 請別看
Just a girl caught up in dreams and fantasies 只是一個女孩沉浸在夢與幻想里
Please see me 請看著我
Reaching out for someone I can't see 伸出手觸摸那些看不到的人
Take my hand, let's see where we wake up tomorrow 請牽著我的手,看看明天我們會在哪裡醒來
Best laid plans sometimes are just a one night stand 其實最好最從容的安排有時只是停留一晚
I'll be damned, Cupid's demanding back his arrow 我要詛咒丘比特正在召回他的劍
So let's get drunk on our tears 所以,不如讓我們喝得酩酊大醉哭個痛快吧
And God, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young 神啊,告訴我為什麼年輕總是揮霍青春
It's hunting season and the lambs are on the run 因為這是狩獵的季節,小羊得四處奔跑
(We're) searching for meaning (我們)尋找它的意義
But are we all lost stars trying to light up the dark? 我們都是那試著點亮黑夜的迷途星星嗎?
Who are we? 我們是誰?
Just a speck of dust within the galaxy? 只是浩瀚星辰中一粒塵埃嗎?
Woe is me 我是悲傷
If we're not careful turns into reality 如果一不小心就會破碎
But don't you dare let our best memories bring you sorrow 千萬不要讓我們最好的回憶帶給你悲傷
Yesterday I saw a lion kiss a deer 昨天我看見一頭小獅子在親吻小鹿
Turn the page, maybe we'll find a brand new ending 翻過這一頁, 也許我們都會發現嶄新的結局
Where we're dancing in our tears 在那裡,我們在淚水中雀躍
And God, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young 神啊,告訴我為什麼年輕總是揮霍青春
It's hunting season and the lambs are on the run 因為這是狩獵的季節,小羊得四處奔跑
We're searching for meaning (我們)尋找它的意義
But are we all lost stars trying to light up the dark? 我們都是那試著點亮黑夜的迷途星星嗎?
and I thought I saw you out there crying 我想我看到了你在那兒哭泣
and I thought I heard you call my name 我想我聽到了你叫我的名字
and I thought I heard you out there crying 我想我聽到了你在那兒哭泣
But just the same 你還是原來的樣子
And God, give us the reason youth is wasted on the young 神啊,告訴我為什麼年輕總是揮霍青春
It's hunting season and this lamb is on the run 因為這是狩獵的季節,小羊得四處奔跑
searching for meaning 尋找它的意義
But are we all lost stars trying to light up the dark? 我們都是那試著點亮黑夜的迷途星星嗎?
And I thought I saw you out there crying 我想我看到了你在那兒哭泣
And I thought I heard you call my name 我想我聽到了你叫我的名字
And I thought I heard you out there crying 我想我聽到了你在那兒哭泣
But are we all lost stars trying to light up the dark? 我們都是那試著點亮黑夜的迷途的星星嗎?
Are we all lost stars trying to light up the dark? 我們都是那試著點亮黑夜的迷途的星星嗎?