分享幾句台詞
- He wanted to see the world. 他想去見見世面。
- And he did. 他做到了。
- You didn't choose a life, Dad. 生活不是選出來的,父親。
- You live one. 是活出來的。
- Nepal, Morocco, India, Papúa New Guinea, Europe. I gotta go to these places. I-I gotta go. I gotta go. 尼泊爾,摩洛哥,印度,巴布亞紐幾內亞,歐洲,我得去這些地方。我得出發了。我得出發了。
- You walk the way for yourself, only for yourself. 你是為自己走這條路,只為自己。
- Well. You speak English. 你會說英語。
- So do you. 你也是。
- If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much. 天上九頭鳥,地上荷蘭佬。
- Have you ever walked the Camino, señora? 你走過朝聖之路嗎,夫人?
- Never. When I was young, I was too busy, and now that I'm older. I'm too tired. 而現在,我又太老了。太累了。
- Are you gonna make it, fat man? 你行不行啊,胖子?
- Don't you worry about me, old man. 別擔心我,老頭。
- I wanted to be a bullfighter.我一直想做個鬥牛士。
- My father wanted me to be a lawyer. 可我的父親要我做律師。
- Wanderer, there is no road.行路之人,無路可行。
- Only the wakes on the seas.只留滄海中一縷航跡。